How To Live Your Most Authentic Life…
10 Intentions To Set For Your Most Authentic Life
Chandresh Bhardwaj / MindBodyGreen
Intentions are the fuel to manifesting your goals and visions. An intention will help create more clarity in your life, especially when the seed is planted right before you start your meditation.
Setting an intention is like drawing a map of where you wish to go — it becomes the driving force of your higher consciousness. Without an intention there is no map, and you’re just driving down a road with no destination in mind.
That said, an intention cannot be forced. It’s a seed that you have to sow and then let reap on its own. You can’t set an intention that you don’t believe in. If it’s done forcefully, the purpose of the intention is ruined.
Here are 10 clear intentions to consider, as you move toward your goals and dreams:
- I intend to manifest happiness naturally.
- I intend to respond first, and then react.
- I intend to witness Divinity in everyone.
- I intend to lead by example.
- I intend to be open to success and abundance.
- I intend to stop taking things personally.
- I intend to forgive others, and myself.
- I intend to love unconditionally.
- I intend to make meditation a more important part of my lifestyle.
- I intend to make someone smile every day.
If you have another intention in mind that isn’t listed above, go for it! Just remember to keep these three important points in mind as you set your intention:
1. Keep it positive.
Make sure your intention has a positive tone. If your intention is to de-stress, then say something like, “My intention is to invite peace and calm within myself during today’s meditation.” Try to avoid saying something like, “My intention is to fight this stupid READ MORE: http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-16947/10-intentions-to-set-for-your-most-authentic-life.html