Great Wisdom From Mark Twain To Help You Create Your Best Life…
35 Life Changing Lessons to Learn from Mark Twain
Luminita Saviuc | The Purpose Fairy
“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” ~ Mark Twain
There are so many valuable lessons to learn from Mark Twain and today I am going to share with you 35 of these lessons.
1. When you look for love, look with your heart, not your mind.
“When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain.” ~ Mark Twain
2. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain
3. Dare to explore.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~ Mark Twain
4. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and starting on the first one.” ~ Mark Twain
5. Do something every day that you don’t want to do.
“Do something every day that you don’t want to do; this is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain.” ~ Mark Twain
6. Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.
“Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.” ~ Mark Twain
7. Obey all the rules when you’re young just so you’ll have the strength to break them when you’re old.
“It is a good idea to obey all the rules when you’re young just so you’ll have the strength to break them when you’re old.” ~ Mark Twain
8. Anyone who stops learning is old, whether READ MORE: http://www.purposefairy.com/78076/35-life-changing-lessons-to-learn-from-mark-twain/