9 Amazing Indian Food Recipes…
9 Easy & Delicious Indian Food Recipes For Your Slow Cooker
Kristi Arnold | Organic Authority
Our family LOVES Indian food. In fact, if I could afford it I’d eat Indian buffet lunch every single day. But cooking delicious Indian recipes at home isn’t too difficult with these nine easy slow cooker Indian food recipes. Whether you enjoy tikka masala or a good solid curry, you’ll find something you love in our list of homemade Indian delights.
1. Dum Aloo: Creamy curry with baby potatoes, this slow cooker dish is a delight.
2. Indian Potato Kale Soup: Potatoes, kale and delicious Indian spices make up this hearty slow cooker soup.
3. Indian Butter Chicken: Butter chicken is a favorite of my children. It’s mild and creamy and super easy to make in this slow cooker version.
4. Indian Falafel: Yes, you can make falafel in your slow cooker. It’s amazingly simple and the falafel balls come out perfectly cooked.
5. Baked Potato Ball Curry: This is one of my all-time favorites, vegetable kofta is made of baked potato balls (a bit like Indian tater tots) and a delicious creamy sauce.
6. Lamb Curry: This lamb dish can be made vegetarian with seitan. With lamb or READ MORE: http://www.organicauthority.com/9-easy-indian-food-recipes-for-your-slow-cooker/