Vegan Easter, Why Of Course…Here Are Some Great Recipes!
Vegan Easter Recipes
To create delicious vegan Easter dinner recipes and menus (as well as desserts and treats, all of which also apply to vegetarian tastes), we need only to look to the fresh produce of early spring; light leafy greens, asparagus, beets, carrots, and bright, citrusy flavors. Easter, a holiday for both reflection and rejoicing, carries many connotations of renewal of life. Use these mix and match menu suggestions to create a memorable Easter feast for your family and friends. For lots more vegan Easter recipes and menus in book form, consult Vegan Holiday Kitchen.
- Deviled Tomatoes
- Mushroom, Asparagus, and Artichoke Medley
- Beet Muhummara
- Spinach or Arugula Strudel
- Green Pea, Parsley, and Pistachio Dip
- Raw Vegan Cheddar Cheese Spread
- Rosemary Roasted Mushrooms
- Mushroom, Asparagus, and READ MORE: http://www.vegkitchen.com/recipes/vegan-easter-recipes/#JHKsFuCXtvWjWM8I.99