Terms of Service
Terms of Service
LoveYourSelfToHealth is not responsible for content written by contributing authors or any third parties linked to or excerpted on our site. The information and content of LoveYourSelfToHealth.nfo, such as text, graphics, images, and other material on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. Always seek the advice of your doctor regarding any health or medical conditions. LoveYourSelfToHealth assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms. All trademarks, registered trademarks and servicemarks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Fair Use And Copyright
The material on this site is provided for educational and informational purposes. It may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of scientific, environmental, political, economic, social justice and human rights issues etc. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have an interest in using the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. The information on this site does not constitute legal or technical advice.
LoveYourSelfToHealth respects intellectual property rights. If you are the rights holder or copyright agent of what you believe to be infringing content, please email email@example.com. Your notice of alleged copyright infringement should include:
1. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
3. An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where we can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party can contact you;
4. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
5. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf; and
6. Your electronic or physical signature.