Are Your Consuming Honey? Here Is Why You Should…
40 Uses For Honey That Will Blow Your Socks Off
Complete Health And Happiness |
In our age of western medicine, the society has turned away from the natural health remedies that were greatly used by our ancestors. We often rely more on the modern chemically produced pills than all natural traditional medicine. Honey is much sweeter than sugar and is far better for you. Honey is essentially a highly concentrated water solution of two sugars, which our bodies break down easier and faster. Because honey is low on the Glycemic Index, it is gradually absorbed into the blood stream.
More than 40 Incredible Uses for Honey
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Provides minerals, vitamins, antioxidants
- Strengthens immunity
- Honey also has its effect on weight Loss which makes me mostly excited! Simply drink warm water with lemon and honey on an empty stomach.
- Did you know that though honey has more calories than sugar, honey when consumed with warm water helps in digesting the fat stored in your body?
- Promotes the growth of good bacteria in the intestine
- Boosts energy and reduces fatigue
- Restores eyesight. Mix 2 teaspoons of honey with carrot juice and consume regularly.
- Relieves a sore throat
- Prevents heart disease by improving blood flow
- Soothes burns, disinfects wounds. Garlic honey, which is just a mixture of honey and garlic, can be applied directly to infected wounds to clean the area
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Alkalizes body’s pH
- Contains phytonutrients, which possess cancer-preventing and anti-tumor properties
- Helps with indigestion and acid reflux
- Destroys bacteria causing acne
- Prevents low white blood cell count
- Counters pollen allergies. Take a teaspoon of raw READ MORE: http://complete-health-and-happiness.com/40-uses-for-honey-that-will-blow-your-socks-off/