How To Use Lemon Juice To Boost Your Health & Keep Your Household Clean & Fresh…
23 Uses for Lemon Juice You Won’t Believe Work UNTIL You Try Them
Healthy Holistic Living |
Lemons are a valuable source of Vitamin C, citric acid, dietary fibre, potassium, vitamin B6, and folate. This is why they’re beneficial in so many ways for everyday consumption, treating specific conditions, and even using them around the house!
Lemon Juice Uses
Hot water with lemon.
Whether you squeeze some fresh lemon juice into a cup of boiling water, or simply add an entire slice of lemon, you’ll reap the many benefits lemon juice has to offer.
- Helps immune deficiencies. Vitamin C found in lemons helps immune deficiency by strengthening weakened cells during an infection. When you have enough vitamin C in your diet, studies have shown that infections you might get last much shorter than if you have a vitamin C deficiency.
- Helps colon health. Dietary fibre is an essential nutrient needed to maintain colon and digestive health.
- Prevents bacterial growth and infections,
- Relieves nausea (It’s a good idea to have some lemon water ready for long car rides)
- Treat throat infections (from the common cold to tonsillitis),
- Loosens chest congestion
Cold Lemon water.
A tall glass of lemon water along with your dinner every day will do a world of good!
Gives benefits to people with high blood pressure
Treats urinary tract infections, as a result of lemon’s diuretic properties
Lowers the effect on blood sugar levels, when consumed with a meal
Regular use can relieve joint pain, lemon juice is an anti-inflammatory because of its anti-READ MORE: http://www.healthy-holistic-living.com/lemon-juice-uses.html